Aniline is a toxic organic compound with the formula C6H5NH2. Consisting of a phenyl group attached to an amino group, aniline is the prototypical aromatic amine. Its main use is in the manufacture of precursors to polyurethane and other industrial chemicals. Like most volatile amines, it possesses the odor of rotten fish. It ignites readily, burning with a smoky flame characteristic of aromatic compounds.
National Standard Superior Grade
(For more details, please contact us for the COA.)
1) 200kg/drum, 16000kg(80drums)/20'FCL
1) We have over 20 years experience in chemical solvents, we guarantee offer high quality product, reasonable price and excellent service.
2) We have our own chemical sub-package warehouse, can do CIQ and supply hazardous cargo packing license.
3) Company located in shandong province, which is famous for its chemical industry in china, and for most chemical products we can found producers here.
4) Nearby the world-famous seaport Qingdao. Thereby we have smooth transportation ways for our worldwide clients.